– Open Pairs division with 3 minutes rounds for semifinals and finals.
– Mixed Division with 3 minutes rounds for semifinals* and finals.
* Mixed division semifinals will be confirmed when enough player will register to play semifinals.
JUDGING: Simplified judging rules for fast rounds. 3 or 6 judges depending on number of players. From 1 to 10 General Impresion points from each judge given to each team.
MUSIC & TIME: 3 minutes. Provided by players for routines or random by organisers.
JAMMING AND BEACH CONDITIONS
Dębki have the one of the widest beach in Poland, mostly flat with small grain, beautiful white hard sand. Wind condidtions are usually steady and strong for freestyle.
We will decide spontaneously what comes best with jamming (when and where). Tournament time is fixed in schedule and will take place next to Kontener Bar on Saturday & Sunday. Kontener is our official and main partner so you can drink a beverages or beer and eat delicious pizza directly on the beach spot with discount.
We will provide music for jamming, light food (fruits, pizza) and soft drinks during daytime and party till sunrise during nighttime.
If you get tired, cold or too hot you can lay down in shaded chillout zone on beach bar sofas inside and enjoy sea view.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FREESTYLE?
To register you need to fill the registration form first.
Fill registration form here
Participation is for FREE.
WHAT IS PROVIDED / INCLUDED:
– tournament participation and organisation costs
– participation at friday special event in the evening
– soft sport drinks (isotonic) and water at the beach
– party entrance on Saturday and other days