– Open Pairs division with 3 minutes rounds for semifinals and finals.
– Mixed Division with 3 minutes rounds for semifinals* and finals.
– Co-op Division with 4 minutes rounds (only finals) – we want to introduce something new this year 🙂
* Mixed division semifinals will be confirmed when enough player will register to play semifinals.
JUDGING: Simplified judging rules for fast rounds. 3 judges. From 1 to 10 General Impresion points from each judge given to each team. Highest score wins.
MUSIC & TIME: 3-4 minutes. Provided by players for routines or random by organisers.
JAMMING AND BEACH CONDITIONS
Dębki have the one of the widest beach in Poland, mostly flat with small grain, beautiful white hard sand. Wind condidtions are usually steady and strong for freestyle. In 2023 we want to work on making hardpack beach 100% sure with some artifical equipment.
Tournament time is almost always fixed in schedule and will take place next to Kontener Bar on Saturday evening. Kontener is our official and main partner so you can drink a beverages or beer and eat delicious pizza directly on the beach spot with small discount.
We will provide music at the beach for jamming and windshields for everyone.
If you get tired, cold or too hot you can lay down in shaded chillout zone on beach bar sofas inside and enjoy sea view.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR FREESTYLE?
To register you need to fill the registration form first.
Fill registration form here
PLAYER FEE: We want to make SandSlash accesible for everyone, so we try to keep player fee as low as possible or even free (through last years) of any charge.
But in 2023 want to rent special equipment for preparing good hardpack for jamming. We are still not sure about total shared cost, but it should not exceed more than 30 Euros per player. We will let you know as soon as possible (probably in May or June after first test).
WHAT IS PROVIDED / INCLUDED:
– tournament participation and organisation costs
– participation at friday special event in the evening
– free water at the beach
– party entrance on Saturday and other days
– hardpack beach (prototyping this idea in 2023 :))